Minors/Major may participate in Hack Baroda and any related events (e.g., parties, meals, practices, registration, etc.) (individually and collectively, an “Event”), with the signed consent of the minor’s parent or legal guardian. If a participant is under 18 years of age, he/she is considered a minor in as per jurisdiction else considered as major. All participants must submit this consent form, signed by a parent or legal guardian if participant is minor, so self signed upon entry to any Event. Any prizes won by a minor will be awarded to that minor’s parent or guardian identified on the consent form submitted.
Same applies for majors (Above 18) who are participating
- Assumption of Responsibility: Parent/Participant assumes all responsibility and liability for any and all damage and injury suffered by or caused at the Event or any areas surrounding the Event.
- Release: In case of Minor by his/her signature, Parent gives his/her permission to allow the above named Minor to attend and participate in any and all Events and other activities without restriction or limitation.
- Rights: In connection with Minor’s appearance at and participation in the Event(s), Minor and Parent, on behalf of Minor, give Hack Baroda., the other Event sponsors and their respective licensees, designees and assigns (individually and collectively, "Producer"), the right to film, photograph and record Minor’s name, nickname, pseudonym, persona, picture, biographical material, voice and/or likeness and to use the same in any manner or media in connection with the Event, and the advertising and promotion thereof or of Producer including, without limitation.
- Consent to Clips, Photos, Stills: Organizers has Minor’s consent to incorporate any photographs, audio-only or audiovisual recordings in which Minor appears (including, without limitation, news, television and/or motion picture footage) in the Event and/or Advertisements for use as outlined in Paragraph 4 above as well as for historical documentation and/or archival purposes, including without limitation, on Event’s website (e.g., showing Minor’s participation in the Event); and Minor and Parent, on behalf of Minor, hereby waive any right to any additional compensation therefor, including but not limited to, any excerpt and/or reuse fees and/or residual payments.
- Prohibited Drugs/Alcohol: Minor and Parent, on behalf of Minor, represent and warrant that Minor will not take any illegal drugs, consume alcohol, abuse any prescription.